Spanning 86 acres of publicly-owned land nestled in the middle of St. Pete, Florida, with one of the most vibrant and walkable downtowns in the nation, the Tropicana Field site represents a development opportunity unlike any other in the Southeast.
The City of St. Petersburg has dedicated a minimum of $75 million for infrastructure development of the site with plans to partner with a development team to create a multi-use city center that reflects the diverse and rich culture of St. Petersburg and adheres to principals developed through community engagement, including Smart Cities, sustainability, and a healthy community.
- - Located in the "Sunshine City" Opportunity Zone and Tax Increment Financing District in the middle of bustling downtown St. Pete
- - Just off I-275 within 20 miles of two international airports
- - 94,000 employees in a 4-mile radius with an average annual salary of more than $100,000
- - 9M sq. ft. of planned mixed-use development; 3.5M sq. ft. of planned corporate office space in the Master Redevelopment Plan including a research, entrepreneur and tech campus
- - Local city government dedicating $75 million for infrastructure development
The Tropicana Field site is adjacent to St. Pete's Central Business District and Proximate to the City's higher education hub, the South's largest marine science cluster and Florida's largest financial services cluster.
The Trop Site Request for Proposal is available until January 15, 2021.
Contact the Greater St. Petersburg Area Economic Development Corporation for more information.